We try to shake up the boring day-to-day with new experiences having to do with wine and wine culture. For this reason we’ve created different event series:
- Tasting Flight (themed wine tastings, for instance a blind tasting of one variety)
- VinoNuovo (presentation of new wines; often this is a vertical tasting when the new edition can be compared to the same wine of another year; usually the new wines are presented by the winemakers themselves)
- Food&Wine (enogastronomy, food and wine pairing)
- Wine Art (master classes of different artistic techniques; presentations of wine design)
- Wine Friendly (together with Wine of Moldova)
Every Wednesday we have special and fresh placintas. They’re practically legendary!
Newcomer: Vinaria Vornic
Saturday, June 19 at 18:00 Invino Enoteca winemaker Vladimir Miron will be presenting the latest line of Vornic wines
Saturday, June 5th at 18:00 Gastrobar will present their new culinary masterworks from GastroVeranda
Saturday, May 29, at 17:30, Invino enoteca invites you to a presentation of new wines from Fautor.
Novak Latest News
On Saturday, May 15 at 18:00 in the Invino enoteca a new summer line of Novak wines
Charity wine auction in support of Veronica Tomescu!
On Saturday, April 24 at 4:00 pm, Invino enoteca will host a charity wine auction in support of Veronica Tomescu.
OPEN THAT BOTTLE NIGHT
February 27, at 17:00, a unique tasting will take place for the first time in Invino enoteca - we will bring out for you not one, but five(!) bottles of legendary wines