We try to shake up the boring day-to-day with new experiences having to do with wine and wine culture. For this reason we’ve created different event series:
- Tasting Flight (themed wine tastings, for instance a blind tasting of one variety)
- VinoNuovo (presentation of new wines; often this is a vertical tasting when the new edition can be compared to the same wine of another year; usually the new wines are presented by the winemakers themselves)
- Food&Wine (enogastronomy, food and wine pairing)
- Wine Art (master classes of different artistic techniques; presentations of wine design)
- Wine Friendly (together with Wine of Moldova)
Every Wednesday we have special and fresh placintas. They’re practically legendary!
November 12 at 18:00, Invino enoteca invites you to the presentation of the current line of wines from Carlevana Winery
ORANGE CONTEST FALL 2022
Saturday, October 29 at 18:00, for the first time it will be held a blind tasting of 5 Orange wines from 5 notable Moldovan winemakers.
October 23, at 17:00, Invino enoteca will proudly have Divus Restaurant’s chef Stanislav Osipenko and Invino’s sommelier Inna Shangina present a unique enogastronomical evening
RARA NEAGRĂ CONTEST FALL 2022
October 8 at 18:00 for the first time – will be holding a blind tasting of 7 wines Rara Neagră from 7 notable Moldovan winemakers.
NEWCOMER: DIVUS WINERY
Saturday, September 17, at 18:00, Invino enoteca invites you to a presentation of wines from DIVUS Winery.
NEWCOMER: TE WA WINES
Friday, June 17, at 19:00, Invino enoteca invites you to a presentation of wines from TE WA Wines.