The idea of creating the winemaking company Vinăria Nobilă came to the owner Oleg Bobok’s mind after visiting the vineyards of California and Oregon during his internship in the USA.
Everything began in 2004 with only 2 hectares of grapevines in the Olanesti village (located in the wine region of Stefan Voda). Initially it was only 2 cultivated red grape varietals: Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. Yet the concept of production and noble white wines urged the winemaker to plant 0,8 ha of Chardonnay, 0,5 ha of Riesling, 0,4 ha of Sauvignon Blanc, as well as expand the variety of reds – Cabernet Franc (0,6 ha). Production capacity wasn’t very large (nearly 10 000 bottles per year) but these were very quality and exquisite wines. Presently, the winemaker has also begun to produce wines out of autochthonous varieties such as Feteasca Neagra and Feteasca Regala.
Find Vinăria Nobilă’s wines at Invino offered at exquisite prices:
- 2015 Vinăria Nobilă Chardonnay
- 2015 Vinaria Nobilă Feteasca Regală
- 2014 Vinăria Nobilă Merlot
- 2014 Vinăria Nobilă Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2017 Vinăria Nobilă Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2016 Vinăria Nobilă Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2017 Vinăria Nobilă Cabernet Franc
- 2014 Sinodrea
- 2017 Sinodrea