Mircești Winery is located in the village with the same name in Ungheni district. Although it has only been around for a few years, the winery has become an emblem of small wineries in Moldova, thanks to the modern approach to wine production. This region, especially the village of Mircești, has a historical importance and has a great terroir for wines with a strong character. Therefore, Arcadie Foșnea, the owner of the winery, laid the foundations of a winery and began the renovation of the neighboring mansion, keeping its specific architectural features.
Recently, Mircești Winery was equipped with a meteorological data generation station, and the employees apply modern strategies for cutting vines and detect diseases, using drones. Mircești Winery is also the host of experiments and wine demonstrations within the project "The best grapes", which aims to identify optimal practices for growing grapes in the national context.
Mircești Winery wines are presented in Invino at the best prices:
- 2019 Crama Mircești Fumé Blanc
- 2019 Crama Mircești Chardonnay
- 2019 Crama Mircești Riesling
- 2019 Crama Mircesti Feteasca Regală
- 2018 Crama Mircești Pinot Noir
- 2018 Crama Mircești Rara Neagră
- 2018 Crama Mircești Feteasca Neagră-Saperavi
- 2019 Crama Mircești Sauvignon Blanc Dulce
- 2019 Crama Mircești Rara Neagră
- 2020 Crama Mircești Rosé /Pinot Noir-Feteasca Neagră-Rara Neagră/
- 2020 Crama Mircesti Sauvignon Blanc
- 2020 Crama Mircești Feteasca Albă